Thursday, October 4, 2007

SHR/P.S.A. Thursday!

I love youtube!!! I am going to take a page from some of my newfound blog family members today! I'm going to give you some major nostalgia today!!

I wish that the children of the new millenium could have experienced some of the educational shows that I saw on Saturday mornings. Well, since they didn't have them now..we can bring it to them via Youtube!



This video is for everyone...

WARNING: YOU WILL BE SINGING THIS FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS

It's back!! School House Rock, Son!

9 comments:

GurlNexxDoor said...

It didn't play, but was that Conjuction, junction what's your function?

Ohhhh another one of my faves, was I am just a bill, I am only a bill and siting here on capital hill.

Wow, Your taking me back!

dc_speaks said...

lol..thank you..yup...thats what it is!! it works now. i don't know what happened though.

stay tuned...that one is up reallll soon, GND!

LoveMyselfFirst said...

aaaww... you took it back.. i just finished writing an e-mail and mentioned the Conjunction Junction.

sweet!

neshia said...

conjuction junction what's function love this

dc_speaks said...

lol@LMF: I absolutely loved the PSA's i grew up with in the 70's.

hey neshia..i see the song bug bit ya. lol

Tha L said...

LMAO! Too bad nobody around me right now is old enough to remember...gotta call my big brother!

maddypappy1 said...

I've only seen this like once in my life

Melissa said...

I remember this well....conjunction junction what's your function...
thanks for bringing back memories!

OH, and I found your blog through The Diva's blog!

tAnYeTTa said...

I still giggle when I hear

dirty but happy
poor but honest
digging and scratchin
sad but true

i always thought it was talking about butts. ok nevermind. i was a bit touched when i was younger and it hasn't changed much in my old age! ;)