Saturday, March 1, 2008

Get the votes and the money, nothing else matters...


I have made my preference to see Senator Barack Obama become the next President of the United States quite well known. Other than volunteering for the ground support and getting all my friends to vote early and make mad phone calls for the campaign, I do occasionally write a blog post about it.

I have watched the Clinton Campaign speak about all the judgements they made and the experience downplay of Senator Barack Obama. It is a little known fact that the Clinton's(Bill and Hillary) went against the grain regarding clemency procedures for FALN prisoners. Surprisingly, 1999 marked a great year of Hispanic Support for the Sen Hillary Clinton's 2000 U.S. Senate run. The campaign is also under scrutiny because Sen. Clinton accepts donations from troubled firm and won't return the money like other politicians have done. When a campaign has lots of skeletons in their closet, it would be best to refrain from the mudslinging tactics.

The next time I see a commercial about who I'd like to see answering the "red phone" at 3AM, I'll be sure to think about The Clintons' Terror Pardons

I just hate the divisive tactics being used during this Democratic Nomination process.

Be informed and above all else, utilize your right to vote.

I'm just sayin'.

This is my Public Service Announcement.

11 comments:

Shelia said...

I hate to see the division too. One thing about it, people are talking about it--young & old. If nothing else, I think in this upcoming election, more people will be informed and I hope will exercise their rights to vote.
Hilary has taken off the gloves is fighting dirty--I thought about her when I heard the rap song by Chamillionaire--Riding Dirty.

dc_speaks said...

hahahahahaha...that's funny.

Meik Da Sneak said...

I don't know what I hate more: when Hil is touting her pseudo experience or when she's throwing up her "white woman in distress" flag (crying, complaining about getting the first question in debates, crying about liberal media bias towards Obama, etc).

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

spoken like a true hustler

...they call me "L" said...

4shizzle, DC...very well put. I must say that Hillary's lookin' mighty damn desperate these days. Every time I see one of her ads, or watch her going on and on about her experience and Obama's lack thereof, I shout: HATER-ADE!! and change the channel. I can't WAIT to see her get her butt smacked tomorrow!

Ticia said...

That Clinton commerical was sooo stupid... her ass is sleep at 3AM.. LOL-- -now, Bill may answer.. LOL

WrkNProgress said...

Even though this is not our election, I am canadian, so many of us are caught up in it.

Hillary has disappointed me so much, I never really thought she would make a good president, and she is proving me right.

Blu Jewel said...

You are so sexy when you PSA!

Love!

Anonymous said...

On point with the PSA! This round is pound for pound.

Blameless Nubian said...

That's right. We must stay informed.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Glad to see you back in the ring. I see you priming yourself to make a title fight comeback.

Keep dropping that knowledge. I ended up ordering the DVD to that 5 part series you featured.