Friday, March 21, 2008

What a difference a few more seconds make...

I love the internet. I truly do. Where else can a person give life to a story and within 24 hours, millions of people around the world can have access to the same piece of information.

I feel compelled to share with you a tad bit more of the extremely controversial MSM video not seen of Pastor Wright




With all this information at our disposal, let's not be led like sheep.

This is my public service announcement!

Happy Resurrection Day!

8 comments:

neshia said...

they all full of shit ! is all about the money and womens p add the rest

fuzzy said...

mmmmmm is all I have to say lol

Unknown said...

Moving, true and magnetic...I thought I'd catch the first minute or so and stayed for the entire post...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

happy easter to u too, and uh, im tired of that rev. story

DurtyMo said...

LOL@ Neshia.. I second that!

I mean do we really care what this dude talking bout and why is it such a big deal???? Woo America urks me, sho nuff!

T.a.c.D said...

we DEFINITELY HAVE to do our own research to find the truth, because the truth, or even a portion of the truth is NOT being totally shared with us, never has been and i don't think it ever will...

like you said what a difference even a half a second can make...happy resurrection sunday to you as well

Shelia said...

I'm almost a week late. Someone sent me this when the media first started showing the "clip." All I can say is thank goodness for the internet--no excuses not to do your own research.

CapCity said...

The Media & Statistics - easily manipulated - find strength in the short memories & laziness of the masses!