Sunday, March 30, 2008

And the truth shall set you free...



This picture is so on point that I elected to use it again.

As an information broker, I must excercise my right to provide you with details that the MSM will not actively pursue.

Here ya go with a little more insight on the campaigning of HRC.



part 1



part 2

Since I didn't want to use a biased media source for the link, here is the New York Times article:Fund-Raiser Reappears as Critic.

This has been my Public Service Announcement.

5 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

will the real Hillary pls stand up, its like to tell the truth

One Man’s Opinion said...

First, i agree, that picture of Hillary is on point. Hillary is trying so hard to fit in that she is forgetting who she is. If she would just be honest about who she is she would not be having so much trouble being honest about everything else. Just my simple opinion, for what it is worth.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I am so done with the Clintons. I have spent time with Bill Clinton in the Oval Office and I was in awe of him and the office. But this shit of late is making me think that winning by any means necessary is very sad! Very sad indeed!

Ticia said...

Does the truth set you free in the world?

dc_speaks said...

@T: what up T? ain't that the truth.

@OMO: couldn't agree more with that statement.


@lovebabz: there are alot of people that feel the same way. I never thought of him as the "first black president", but I did think that he was a good guy.

@ticia: it does not set you free in the world, but telling the truth should allow for you to be freed from the bondage of remembering and building upon the original lie.