Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Lego Church...

I got this in an email a few days ago...I thought I would share it with my peeps.





A few quick facts:

How long to build it? It was about a year and a half of planning,

building and photographing.


How many pieces of LEGO to build it? more than 75,000


How big is it? About 7 feet by 5 1/2 feet by 30 inches

(2.2 m x 1.7 m x .76 m)

How many LEGO people does it seat? 1,372


How many windows? 3,976

I think it's pretty cool.



What do y'all think?

12 comments:

The Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow!!! That is AWESOME!

One Man’s Opinion said...

It's very cool, but I don't see no BLACK lego folks un in there...Don't Black Lego people go to church too. LOL

Ms. Behaving said...

Ditto on that WOW!! That Lego Church is kewl....

LOL @ the comment one man's opinion left...

WrkNProgress said...

Wow, I love it. Lol @ one man. Sheesh--Got a point though.

Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

dang that is tight

Shai said...

Wow! I like creative things like that. Kewl.

KIKI said...

@One man...maybe it's a mormon lego church (I aint never seen no black mormons...LOL)

At first I was like...that REALLY is kinda cool!

Then I started thinking...they must not have a full time job, spouse or kids at home cause who in da hale has time to do this...

cool though...

neshia said...

very awesome

Sojourner G said...

That model is off the CHAIN! You wonder who has the time to do such a thing and why they do it...do they have jobs? Is it a hobby? Where the commissioned? Where they that impressed with the building (The REAL Crystal Cathedral)? Why do people climb Mt. Everest...or any other.

Uh...digressing.

Anyway, it's impressive.

Opinionated Diva said...

I think it's cool, but I also think someone has waaaaaaay too much time on their hands!

MysTery said...

What the!!!??? It looks nice.

But I think they could have done something better with their time...

T.C. said...

that is cool!